Zurich local time at 15:00 CEST
Alexander Fach, Technology Manager at ABB, joined us for a webinar discussing how intelligent cyanide and process control maximizes performance. With over 20 years of experience at ABB, Alexander is an expert in electrification, automation and digital solutions. In this webinar, he gave an introduction to:
- The state-of-the-art technologies behind today's advanced process control solutions.
- Their applications and benefits for the mining industry, and more specifically, for gold mining.
You can also see the sneak peek into how CyanoGuard's solution can be integrated into ABB's process control solutions which allows mines to automate and optimize cyanide control. There's also a live Q&A session after the presentation.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Advanced process control technologies and their applications within the mining industry.
- Examples of benefits in managing mining operations and processes.
- How to automate and optimize cyanide control for gold mining.
Alexander Fach, Technology Manager at ABB, has over 20 years of experience in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. He also has eight years of experience as a research scientist and five years of experience as an R&D manager. He has a degree in Physics and a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), in Physics from ETH.